It sees like it has been such a long time since we have blogged. It has been, really. But we have a lot of excuses:
- First of all, we are still getting orders out from our 12 Days of Christmas. If you haven't gotten something yet, please hold tight. We are sending everything as quickly as we can. And if there is something you want, but haven't ordered, we still have most everything in stock (or will have it back in stock). I'm thankful we started this in early November- it gives everybody more time to get things done before Christmas!
- There was, of course, Thanksgiving. We didn't do one ounce of work on Thanksgiving. Not one. It was a nice break.
- The day after Thanksgiving we did a whole lot of work. Work I never, ever want to do again. We moved our office/ studio to a new location. OH. MY. GOSH. How we could possibly have that much stuff is beyond me. I would have taken a picture but it was too embarrassing. We are still not done moving/cleaning up, but at least we can do a majority of our work in the new place. Except for a couple of computer problems- we're doing good.
- We are on a deadline for submitting patterns for a new fabric collection. Yep, new. I haven't even mentioned this one. We actually got sample yardage yesterday. We will get around to photographing it soon. I will tell you the whole collection (the theme, colors, etc,) could be a surprise to you. The whole thing is even kind of a surprise to me. Don't worry- we do LOVE it- just different for us. I will tell you all about it later.
- We didn't forget about the Label Crew. We are just late in telling you about it. It will still go out on time, but we just got the sample done. The December Label Crew project is a cute little bag:
Just a note on the Label Crew. You know how I mentioned that we are experiencing a few computer problems since the move? Well, it just so happens the biggest problem deals with the computer that has all our information for the Label Club. For instance, we can't easily add new subscribers and make account changes. Don't worry- the information is all secure. We can't even connect this certain computer to the internet- so trust me, it is secure. We are trying to get everything fixed- it is just taking longer than we thought. So please bear with us!
For more information on the Label Crew, please click here.
So that is what we have been doing. But I have a couple of other things to tell you.
First, we did an interview (well, I did an interview) with Pat Sloan from American Patchwork and Quilting Radio at Quilt Market in Houston last month. You can listen to the interview here.
Last thing for today, we wan't to have a contest since it has been so long. Just tell us what was your favorite project from the 12 Days of Christmas, and you may be the winner of that project. Here are a few of the choices:
Good Luck. We will pick a winner in a few days!